To reserve a seat in one of our libraries, you must be a current Columbia University student.
Reserve a study space seat in one of our libraries:
Reservations are limited to one seat per day in each library.
Terms & Conditions to Enter and Use Libraries Study Spaces
To enter and use Libraries study spaces, you must affirm that you will abide with Columbia's Community Health Compact and adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- Wear a face covering at all times
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance
- Arrive on time for your reservation
- Check in when you arrive and check out when your reservation ends
- Food (and in some locations drinks) are not permitted
- Leave furniture in place
- Wash your hands after touching shared surfaces
- Only library staff may handle books; use clio.columbia.edu for online access or to request a book for pick-up