Group Study and Presentation Practice Rooms are for use by current Columbia and Barnard students. A group is defined as two or more students.
Room Reservation Policy & Guidelines
- An individual may use a group study/presentation practice room on a walk-up basis only if the room has no active reservation. Individual users must vacate the room when requested by a group who has a reservation.
- These rooms are intended only for collaborative study and/or presentation practice; they are not for meetings, classes, TA office hours, or other non-study uses.
- Reservations can be made up to 1 week in advance. Reservations can be scheduled by an individual (UNI login) in half-hour increments up to 2 hours/day per library location.
- Please respect your fellow students; keep noise to a minimum.
- Remove all belongings and dispose of trash when you leave so it is ready for the next group.