Terms & Conditions:
To enter and use Libraries study spaces, you must have a reservation, you must have a Columbia ID, and you must abide by Columbia's Community Health Compact and adhere to the Libraries' terms and conditions.
- Wear a face covering at all times
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance
- Arrive on time for your reservation
- Check in when you arrive and check out when your reservation ends
- Food is not permitted
- Leave furniture in place
- Wash your hands after touching shared surfaces
- Only library staff may handle books; use clio.columbia.edu for online access or to request a book for pick-up
Use the Category dropdown menu to select a room or space in this location.
Video conferencing is allowed in designated rooms. Look for the Video Conferencing Allowed indication in the Category drop-down to select a room designated for video conferencing. Furniture must not be moved, masks must be worn, and headphones should be used to minimize distraction to other users.
Failure to comply with Terms & Conditions may lead to being banned from using Libraries Study Spaces.